Thursday, June 28, 2012

summer favourites series: part three


I can't believe June is almost over already! Summer is flying by faster than I would like. For the next part of my summer favourites series, it's all about NARS!

NARS: Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer: 
Since summer is all about natural looking skin, a good tinted moisturizer can be a girl's best friend!

Recently I picked up the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in their lightest shade, Finland. There isn't a huge range of shades, unfortunately, but this shade works perfectly for my skin.

The product gives a good amount of coverage. It isn't a heavy formula, and it isn't too sheer in coverage, which I really like. It adds a good amount of moisture to the skin and has an SPF - also great for summertime!

Overall, I am really loving this product. It is a great day-to-day tinted moisturizer that adds a nice, healthy glow to the skin! 

NARS: Liberte Blush: 
I am a self-confessed blushaholic. A good blush is essential, whatever season it may be! 

At the moment, my favourite summer blush is NARS' Liberte. After seeing Liberte on the shelf at Sephora, I could not resist! 

I love the bold, burnt-orange shade. It looks great on slightly bronzed skin, adding a hint of warm colour. With this product, a little goes a long way, so it's important not to be too heavy handed with it. 

Like all NARS blushes, the texture is smooth, silky and it lasts well on the skin. Definitely a summer must have!

Have you tried either of these NARS products?

28 comments:

  1. These look like good products!

    http://beelineclothings.blogspot.com
    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, sounds nice :3 i must confess, though, i can't use blush!

    Zia
    singing-blue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, I like the colour of that blush!
    Very pretty and summery looking :)

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tinted moisturiser is an absolute necessity in every woman's bathroom cabinet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blush..
    Liking the orange color...

    Make sure to join OASAP giveaway here
    Follow my blog at:
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heey !! It's been ages!! Hope you are keeping well. Where do you get the NARS products in Ireland?? I Awarded your blog with the blogger appreciation award. You can see so here

    http://stephsmakeupnthings.blogspot.ie/2012/06/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. the amazing way to express yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive only ever tried Nars nail polishes for some reason. I don't know why, because Ive seen so many Nars products, blushes in particular that I think look great. I should give a blush from Nars a try for sure, might pick one up tomorrow :) Nice post!


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are great picks. i love the shades. :)

    have a great wknd!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely review! I love these colors. I have never tried these NARS products before, but I will definitely give it a try.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the many tips that you give us every time
    Thanks for passing by my blog ... : D
    I hope you will continue to follow me I'll be happy to reciprocate a kiss
    Miriam Stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank ou fr your lovely comment - I really enjoy your blog too :) love the look of the tinted moisturiser! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank u for ur lovely comment ^^
    I follow u now
    Would u like to follow each other on Bloglovn too?
    Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. these products are in my wishlist for the very long time

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for that, I am not using that much make up so I do not have that much experience with blush.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, enjoy your weekend.
    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love using tinted moisturizer! Always nice to have that 2-in-1 product!
    Also, lovin' that shade of the blush!!!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  17. The blush is absolutely beautiful, it's such a youthful, peachy-pretty colour! I've never tried NARS but now you made me want to;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would really like to try NARS product, but i can`t buy them in my country. This blush reminded me of Sleek Pan-Tao blush, that is a bit cheaper :)I really like your blog, new follower :)

    I have beauty blog too, check it out: http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Beauty! Great post :) If you don't mind I'm your new follower,
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the color!
    can't wait to see you on my blog again!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. oHHH pretty color babe!
    fashion0beauty.blogspot.in
    chck mi out too
    happieeee summer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey dear... great blog! follow each other??? let me know ok!
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. following dear... we can also follow each other on facebook and bloglovin if you want to, what do you think??? let me know ok!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've never tried them before but the blush seems fantastic!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. very great review! <3 love it
    mind to follow each other?

    http://karinanovia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post dear :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. We have not tried these yet but they look and sounds awesome!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete