Sunday, July 21, 2013

tag: 13 personal questions


A little while back, I was tagged by Georgia from Beauty Inside Art in the 13 personal questions tag. So, I thought I would finally get around to answering the questions! Feel free to do this tag on your blog - I'd love to read your answers.

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
 Believe it or not, I don't usually drink Starbucks! I don't like hot beverages, so I tend to skip out on coffee places. However, I recently tried the Vanilla Bean Frapaccino and it was delicious!

2. What's one thing in your closet that you can't live without?
Oh gosh....either my black skinny jeans or my very first Hanson shirt. Memories!

3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
No idea. I am pretty much an open book! Ask and I'll probably tell you.

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
Have one of my novels published. 

5. What's one food you can't live without?
Chocolate!

6. What's one quote that you live your life by?

"Today I choose the path that has always been mine."- Ricky Martin

7. What do you like and dislike about the Blogging community?
I love being able to communicate with a whole different group of people about things we are all passionate about. What I dislike? Hmm...I'll have to ponder that one a little bit longer!

8. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes?
Well, according to my iTunes at the moment, it is...."Silent" by Scott MacIntyre. Love that song!

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
Audrey Hepburn meets Betsey Johnson. I love classic and cute styles with fun, trendy details. 

10. Favourite number?
7!

11. What are two of your hobbies?
Reading and writing. Both of those activities pretty much take up any of my free time!

12. What are two of your pet peeves?
Rude people and people who act really entitled. Those are my biggest pet peeves. I absolutely cannot stand people who are just awful and horrible!

13. What is your guilty pleasure?
Oh gosh, it's got to be "Beauty and a Beat" by Justin Bieber. That song is super catchy!

I tag all of you to do the 13 personal questions tag!

xo Shannon

24 comments:

  1. I loved this post :D
    I might have to do this one

    artofmi3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my dear!
    I love so much know more about you :)
    xoxo
    CoisadeMenina
    youtube.com/layladafonseca
    Instagram: @coisade_menina
    facebook.com/BgCoisadeMenina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, it was so interesting learning more about you! I adore chocolate too, and Justin Bieber's "Beauty and A Beat" is my shower anthem!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post.... I love chocolate too!!!!!!!
    Happy monday hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog post:)
    Nice to learn more about you:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post....interesting!!!
    Diffidate dallo shopping on line oppure ne siete ossessionate? Oggi vi consigliamo un sito...fateci sapere cosa ne pensate! Grazie. http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/scene-da-un-matrimonio-con-modaebimbi-it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool post!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Kisses darling

    Alicia & SofĂ­a
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting girl!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  9. favorite number: 7 :D
    mine too:)

    thanks,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post. Ricky martin for quotes? Its a good one! Have a happy Monday and be sure to check out my newest dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. REALLY INTERESTING POST :) thanks for visiting :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely to know so much about you :) And a very nice tag!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post!
    Francesca
    fashion | beauty | food | event | lifestyle and other
    The Glossy Mag

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved reading your answers!!

    XOX,
    http://thetickledglitter1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great answers!
    Definitely doing this tag on my blog :)
    Thanx !!! :)

    http://zazzaupdates.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun post to read!!! I am excited to try this one for myself too! Yay, thanks for sharing xoxo

    Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete