Wednesday, April 2, 2014

spring passes and one remembers one's innocence.


Before I get into today's post, here is a bit of admin stuff. Like many of you, I have been having issues with GFC in the last couple of weeks. It is extremely frustrating. Google claims to be working on it, but who knows how long it will be until the problem is fixed. So, if you have followed me and I haven't been able to follow back: I apologize! I will as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience!

Now, back to the post....

Okay, okay, so spring has technically already started....but it sure hasn't felt like it. I live in Canada and this year, winter was especially harsh. We dealt with two severe ice storms. There was snow galore. -20 temperatures were the norm. Let me just say: I have never been more excited for spring.

It may be April, but spring is just getting started here. The snow is actually melting! I don't have to wear a winter jacket every day! Yes, these little changes are making me super excited. This winter, I have felt very cooped up. With the weather being so awful, it's been much harder to go out and have fun. But that can all change now. I am very eager to spend time with friends and enjoy life as much as possible.

So, while this spring inspiration post may seem a little late, it is actually right on time. Here are some of the images inspiring me for the coming season:






Are you excited for spring? Do you have anything fun planned yet?

xo Shannon

23 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon you know that I too had those problems could only follow back using my old notebook, lost my dashboard reading list.......well anyway to make a long story short all of a sudden I got my reading list back AND GFC is working again for me. I am not the only one, there are plenty of other bloggers as well so it seems Google is solving the problem in the end. Anyhow just test it if it is working for you again by trying to follow some random blog honey. Just wanted to let you know.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that it is working for you again! Thanks so much for the advice and support :)

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait until spring finally kicks in here in the uk, although i think that might only happen when summer is meant to hit :(

    As for GFC it is so frustrating, i can follow blogs if i am on my mobile through it but it just does not work on the pc. i hope they fix it soon :(

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all the pink and frillyness! I hope you're having a great spring so far! I don't have huge plans...it just seems like everyone is launching new stores and clothing lines and what not....exciting!! Happy Spring!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photos! spring is such an awesome season!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely photos- did you edit them yourself? And shame to hear about GFC, google always seems to have one problem or another! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post, full of inspiration!!!
    Have a fab day honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for spring! Beautiful pictures xx

    http://aimeroseblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful pics. I am so glad spring is here in munich since a week ♡ ♡ ♡
    Love, Elisa
    www.youcausemetroubleblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful... Im follow your blog.. :)
    Plase check out my blog
    http://ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  10. now i feel like I need some ice cream!

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post dear
    keep intouch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are some great photos!
    xo,
    Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a pretty ice cream.. hihi


    xxx Anna
    JOIN THE Yukojewelry GIVEAWAY!!
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  14. ciao! che meraviglia queste foto primaverili! baci

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing pics! I want that icecream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have beautiful pictures <3
    Have a look on www.thefancylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely pictures! I love spring, it's my favorite season!:X
    http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm really excited for Spring! My favourite season ever! :) The world is alive again :)

    Kisses,
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this post! Yess i have plans. tomorrow is my bday already! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete