Monday, May 12, 2014

there's no such thing as too many sunglasses.


On my list of spring and summer must-haves, one of the highest ranked is: sunglasses. Yes, I love a great pair of sunnies. (That's probably why I seem to collect them each season!) Not only do sunglasses protect your eyes from those harsh UV rays - but they're totally stunning, too! The right pair of shades can perfectly compliment an outfit or make you feel like a million bucks.

Recently, I was lucky enough to snag a gorgeous pair from Firmoo. In case you don't already know about Firmoo, they offer tons of gorgeous and affordable glasses. Some are fashionable sunglasses and others are prescription glasses. Whatever you need, fashion is just a click away!

Ready to see the stunning pair of sunglasses I've added to my collection? Here they are:



As you can see from the pictures above, the glasses are seriously stunning. They have a really cool old-school, retro kind of vibe that I can't get enough of. The frames themselves are rounded, have a tortoise shell frame and flexible arms. I really love the cool-girl look they give off. Gorgeous!

Honestly, I can see myself wearing these an awful lot this summer. They just go with so many different looks. Something else I really loved about my Firmoo glasses? The case! As you can see from the picture above, it's got a map of the world on it. So cute! Plus, it is super study. It was such a nice little extra.


If you love these glasses from Firmoo as much as I do: good news! You can get a pair of your own completely free. They offer new customers their first pair of glasses yes, for free! Take advantage of their virtual try-on system, shop around, and find a pair that you adore. The possibilities are endless.....

Head on over to Firmoo's website: http://firmoo.com to find out more. And be sure to let me know what glasses you've added to your summer wish-list.

What do you think of these sunglasses?

xo Shannon

23 comments:

  1. Lovely sunnies, love the first pic of you, totally cute Shannon.
    Happy Monday honey
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice sunglasses!!Would you like follow me?
    http://angelandchic1.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great deal, thanks for sharing!

    Summer atSimply Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant believe they offer the first pair free, amazing. Love the glasses!
    Very chic:)
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! I can never have too many pairs! :X

    http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these sunnies!
    The first pic is amazing!!!!!
    Kissssssss

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i want! love them, so pretty! :)
    xoxo
    http://www.myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shades, and I agree, you can never have too many.
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!!! cool

    http://magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's for sure! These ones are so classy and look gorgeous on you!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning sunglasses !

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't picked out my free pair but been seeing so many cool shapes on other blogs, will definitely have to check them out now!

    Thank you for the blog visit love, hope you’ll be back to check out my latest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those! I have about 10 pairs of sunglasses and I would love more!

    Stay Chic,
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  14. This pair of shades that you picked are so beautiful! And they look so great on your face! I really love the shape--so amazing!

    <(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  15. The sunnies are great!!! They look amazing on you and so perfect for this season!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  16. They're awesome !!!!

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  17. <333 nice sunglasses !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those glasses are so lovely! Do you mind giving us the name of the design so I can sneakily go and purchase myself a pair?! ahaaha

    susieroooo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete