Wednesday, August 20, 2014

what happens in vegas.....


I'm heading to Las Vegas! In fact, by the time you are all reading this, I will be on my way to enjoy the sunshine. My mom and I have been planning this trip for a while now. Months and months ago, she surprised me with Celine Dion tickets. Cue shock! (Unfortunately for us....Celine Dion just cancelled all of her shows. So, that is a major disappointment.) From there, we started to plan the rest of our vacation. That includes checking out the Britney Spears concert. I can't wait! The rest of our days will likely be spent sight seeing and shopping - two of my favourite things.

As excited as I am to get away from it all, the days leading up to my trip have been stressful. I've been madly trying to get articles written, do laundry, pack, see friends.....it's enough to do my head in. I am definitely looking forward to letting loose and seeing some amazing performers.

So, this post is just to let you know that things may be a little quiet on my end for the next week or so. I will be off working on my tan! Once I return, it will be business as usual. You can expect a recap of my trip, hauls, and concert photos. But - you will all need to fill me in on the things I miss on while I'm away.

I hope you all have an amazing week!

xo Shannon

11 comments:

  1. Bummer about the canceling concert. But have fun nevertheless. Enjoy!
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I just came back from a weekend of Vegas shenanigans, can't wait to hear about the Britney Spears concert!!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...wow las vegas...it's amazing!!!
    ...kiss...lu!!!
    http://beautylovelemiefollie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The days leading up to a trip are always stressful in my house, as well as the few days after we return...have a fabulous time and remember how worth it it all is!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah wow! Vegas is defiantly on my list, hope you have/having a amazing time!!
    -A,x


    Mandeville Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg it sounds like ur gonna have sooo much fun! I really need to visit Vegas too one day! Have a safe trip!

    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ciao Shannon!!! Cavoli che bella foto, che bei colori...sarĂ  un bel posto ^_^
    http://lipstickrouge.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! Shame that Celine Dion cancelled her shows.

    BeautyInsideArt

    ReplyDelete