Saturday, February 7, 2015

a peek at my insta-life.

For a long time, I couldn't use Instagram that well. My smart phone wasn't compatible. Sigh! I was stuck using a really bad download version on my computer. That made it challenging to stay up to date with other people. And equally challenging to post pictures. Those troubles are gone. Now that I have a tablet (a holiday gift from my fiance), I am able to make the most of it. So far, it has been wonderful! It is great to get a peek at people's lives and highlights. I follow some of my favourite celebrities, inspiring accounts, and some seriously stunning beauty bloggers. 

So, on that note.....let me know what your Instagram name is. I will be sure to check out your pictures! Or alternatively, if you feel like following me, my handle is: TCOBeautyIsArt. In the meantime, here are a few of my recent photos. 


Do you have Instagram? What do you think of these pictures?

xo Shannon

13 comments:

  1. Great photos, I'm already following you on Instagram. My profile is @dragonflyelisabeth. Thanks for stopping by my blog! What kind of watches do you have?

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! My insta is @20who, we will follow you!
    If you have a moment come check out my Megan Fox makeup look
    http://twentywho.blogspot.com/2014/12/megan-fox-inspired-look-take-1.html
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics Shannon!!!
    Have a great start of the week!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear,
    Your blog is so cute. Now, I'm your new follower. I hope you can follow me back.
    Btw, great post.
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely first photo, I don't have instagram. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love instagram,its awesome
    great post dear
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didnt even know you were on Instagram ! Totally following you now. Love the photos.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving all the photos:) Love ur makeup on the first and third pic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice make-up idea! It is simple, yet attractive!

    Thank uou for commenting on Fashion Addict

    Keep in touch :)

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.com/

    xo xo
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice pictures dear! you look pretty!

    ReplyDelete