Monday, June 22, 2015

YouTube: 100 Subscribers + Mini Makeup Haul

YouTube is still something new to me. Every time I post a video it feels foreign. Yes, I am still getting used to this whole process. But I have been loving every moment of it! Making videos has allowed me to challenge myself in a new way - while showcasing my love of makeup and beauty. Since starting, I have been overwhelmed by the love and support I have received. Some of it has come from friends, some from the creation of beauty is art. readers, and some from people I am just getting to know. It has been a truly wonderful experience.

What prompted this post? I recently filmed a new YouTube video for my channel. This one is pretty special to me. Why? It is celebrating over 100 subscribers. That is a milestone that seemed fairly impossible when I uploaded that first introduction video. Heck, it even felt impossible when I uploaded my last video!

Generally, I have been trying to focus on improving each video, gaining my confidence, and enjoying the process. Those things are more important to me than views and subscribers. But I didn't want to let this milestone go unmentioned. So....my latest video is a quick thank you and a mini makeup haul to boot. If you have a chance, please check it out and let me know what you think.



Again, thank you for being so kind and supportive. I never would have had the guts to take on this new challenge if it were not for all of you. THANK YOU!

xo Shannon

19 comments:

  1. congrats Honey! i wish to have knowledgde how to work on youtube :) i started today and i hope in the future i'll have also as many subs as u :) now i'm waiting for fists one :D wish u great week! and one more time - cograts u do it well! :)
    greetings,
    Vivi:)
    Vivienne Night Blog

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats shannon ! So happy for you :) Hope you will do even better :D

    http://beautybysania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats bby! Your journey still continues. Keep up the good work ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100! I hope it keeps growing!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for the 100! :)

    http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That's an awesome milestone :)

    XO
    VanityPear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 100 subscribers ! That's great !

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Shannon. I am so happy for you, here's to many more to come! Beautiful mini haul, girl, the nail polish color looks so sparkling great, I think I have to get me one on Friday ;) love your makeup, Shannon. BEAUTIFUL!
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats shannon! im happy for you :)

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  11. 100 subscribers is an amazing accomplishment! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats hun!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Shannon! I'm truly proud of you. Please remember to put a youtube widget on your blog so that some of us can know you're on youtube. All the same I just subscribed to your channel!

    Congrats!

    http://zoharous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete