Thursday, May 18, 2017

a woman makes an outfit her own with accessories.


One thing I could never get sick of? New accessories. There is something so exciting about a piece of jewellery that is all shiny and new. This statement is even more accurate when that piece of jewellery is a gift from someone special. Recently, I was over at my best friends house, when all of a sudden, she jumped out of her seat. There was something she wanted to give me before she forgot. It was a beautiful choker necklace with an assortment of hanging crystals. I was so surprised and grateful.

According to the packaging, the crystals represent Wealth (citrine), Love (rainbow quartz), Luck (tourmaline), Wisdom (lapis lazuli), and Power (rose quartz). Basically, you choose the crystal you want and attach it to the black choker. I am absolutely obsessed with this necklace. It is super versatile - and I can customize it to my mood and outfit. I love that this is bold, on trend, and radiates positive energy. I've been steadily adding chokers to my collection over the last little while....but this is by far my favourite.

This choker necklace is beautiful, fashionable, and makes me feel like a million bucks. That is ultimately the goal of any accessory...so this is a serious win, in my books!

On another note, my latest YouTube video is up. I was finally able to put together some highlights from my Las Vegas vacation. Take a look!


What do you think of this necklace? Do you like the choker trend?

xo Shannon

5 comments:

  1. ;)

    Adorei esse choker!

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce foto https://bysinkj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful long weekend!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent post and thank you for the comments!!
    As on this month, MyLyfeMyStory has been officially renamed as Harija Ravi :)
    Harija Ravi

    ReplyDelete